- Crafter’s Companion Stencil Set - Laurel Leaves
- Three coordinating stencil designs - each with an elegant leaf design
- Includes full background stencil, border stencil and centrepiece stenci
- Use together or individually to decorate cards and crafts
- Largest stencil size: 8.5” x 8.5”
- Pair with Mesmerising Glitter paste to embellish a range of materials with sparkling magic
Fill cards, gift bags and more with colourful and sparkling designs using Crafter’s Companion Stencil sets.
Each set includes three stencils to create a trio of coordinating patterns and centrepiece designs. Pair with inkpads or our Mesmerising Glitter paste to decorate creative projects of all shapes and sizes.
Fresh foliage - The Laurel Leaves Stencil Set includes three coordinating designs; a full background stencil, a border stencil and a centrepiece stencil. Each features an elegant leaf design - customise your colours to create fresh spring or atmospheric autumn effects.
Versatile and fun - Use all three stencils together for a showstopping card design. Or choose individual stencils for gift bags, tags, gifts, decorations and more! The largest stencil measures 8.5” x 8.5”, perfect for cardmaking and multi-media projects alike.
Beginner friendly - No measuring or die cutting required. Just choose your inks or glitter paste colours and start stencilling! Each stencil has a wide border, so you can sweep colour across freely, without smearing any excess onto your material. Take a look at the simple instructions listed below to get started right away.
Glittering and gorgeous - Each Stencil Set is designed to work perfectly with Crafter’s Companion Mesmerising Glitter Paste. Our multi-surface paste can be used on card, canvas, wood, glass, terracotta and more. With eight shades to choose from, get creative to decorate tote bags, home decor items and gifts with sparkling, stencilled designs!
Instructions for use with Crafter’s Companion Glitter Paste:
1. Secure your stencil to your project using low tack tape. Include a strip at the top of the stencil to act as a ‘hinge.’
2. Select your chosen glitter paste and use a palette knife to gently spread the paste through the stencil . Try not to press down too hard.
3. Use the angled edge of the palette knife to gently scrape away the excess paste from the stencil.
4. Take off the low tack tape, leaving the ‘hinge’ piece in place. Carefully llift the stencil to check your design. If the full design hasn’t been achieved, gently place the stencil back down, secure it again and repeat the process to apply more paste.
5. Once you’re happy with your design, carefully remove the stencil and allow the design to dry. Wash the stencil immediately in warm soapy water and ensure the lid is placed back on the glitter paste so it doesn’t dry out.
Crafters Companion Stencil Set - Laurel Leaves
Customers who viewed this product also liked
Your basket is empty