Craft stunning crisp, natural and beautiful seasonal blooms and foliage with the Winter White Collection from Crafter’s Companion!
This papercraft range is filled with sets to create beautiful 3D poinsettia flowers and foliage, frames to form a laser-cut effect and paper pads that bloom with natural beauty.
Whether you’re creating elegant Christmas crafts or celebrating the glory of the season, you can recreate this most stunning time of year in your crafts with the Winter White Collection.
The Winter White Collection
Winter is a season of cool and crisp beauty, as sleek forest green and pure snowy white combine to cast dramatic silhouettes against a silver sky.
The Winter White Collection reflects this with a fresh and natural feel. It celebrates the season with a palette of fresh white, sage, eucalyptus, deep green and subtle hints of shimmer.
It’s perfect for creating elegant cards, gifts, home decor, table decorations and so much more!
Flower Forming Foam and Dies
The Winter White Collection includes die sets to create Splendid Poinsettia and Winter Foliage, plus a Flower Forming Foam Set and Gold Stamens. So you can craft stunning 3D flowers in themed shades of white, eucalptus, sage and gold.
Flower Forming Foam can be heated and twisted to create the most realistic 3D flowers. Perfect for card centrepieces, gift bags, invitations and so much more!
How to craft 3D Flowers
Here’s a handy guide to using the dies, flower forming foam and stamens in the Winter White Collection to craft stunning 3D bouquets. Perfect for seasonal makes!
You will need:
- Splendid Poinsettia Die set
- Winter White Flower Forming Foam
- Winter White Gold Stamens
- Die Cutting Machine
- Hot Glue Gun
- Heating Method (you can use an iron)
- Take your Splendid Poinsettia die set and choose and which shade of Winter White Flower Forming Foam you want to use with it
- Follow the instructions in the die set to cut out your your flower shapes from your chosen foam using a die-cutting machine. You can add colour using Spectrum Noir Water Reactive Inkpads if you like
- Take the largest flower shape and heat it using your preferred method. The edges should start to curl in slightly, which means it’s ready for moulding.
- To get a rounded petal effect, take a Moulding Ball Tool and push the petal into a foam sponge, twisting and rounding to form the shape. If you don’t have tools, you can get experimental with twisting, crinkling, scrunching and curling your petals by hand.
- Repeat the process with all of the flower shapes
- Warm up your glue gun, then add a blob into the centre of the largest flower shape. Stick the next smallest petals on top, then add another blob of glue to the centre of the petal shape and stick the next smallest on top. Continue until all of your petals have been used.
- Take a Pokey Tool, pencil or another sharp point and poke a hole through the middle of the layers.
- Gather up a group of Gold Stamens and add a blob of hot glue around them, close to the top, then pull them through the hole that you created in the flower until they sit in a natural position. Trim the excess from the bottom and your flower is done!
The Winter Foliage set is the perfect partner to your Splendid Poinsettia 3D flowers!
Use this set to die cut holly leaves, sprigs of fir, eucalptus, ferns and berries. Use with a matching shade of Winter White Flower Forming Foam to create elegant and perfectly cohesive seasonal bouquets!
All you have to do is follow the steps above to die cut your foliage shapes. Then heat, mould and manipulate the edges to make them even more realistic and beautiful!
Using your Winter White Collection
The Winter White Collection is packed full of themed paper pads, sentiment stamps, gorgeous frames and so much more. So you can create seasonal cards, gifts, home decor and table decorations.
Take a look at what else you can use to create a cohesive seasonal Winter White make!
Clear Acrylic Stamp – Winter Blessing: 9 clear acrylic stamps with a range of seasonal sentiments including ‘Dreaming of a White Christmas, ‘A Snowflake is Nature’s Butterfly’ and ‘Have a Joyful Winter Season’.
12″ x 12″ Paper Pad: Packed full of beautiful floral designs, snowy white roses, and atmospheric watercolour style backgrounds in seasonal shades of dusty blue, pure white, silver grey, forest green and eucalyptus. 36 double-sided sheets and 3 sheets of each of the 12 designs.
A4 Luxury Mixed Card Pad: Contains 24 sheets of A4 card in four shades – silver, dusty blue, eucalyptus and forest green. There are 12 sheets of glitter card and 12 sheets of pearlescent card – meaning you receive three sheets of each shade in each effect. So this a great pack to build up your card stash!
Metal Die – Festive Sentiments: 3 dies to create a range of seasonal messages including, ‘Winter Blessings’, ‘Be Jolly’ and ‘Let it Snow’. The perfect finishing touch for seasonal cards, gift bags, decorations and more.
5″ x 7″ Embossing Folder Foliage Background: Creates a beautiful embossed backdrop filled with delicate eucalyptus, ferns, fir and more. The perfect setting for any seasonal make!
Metal Die – Fancy Frame: Creates a beautiful frame, surrounded by swirling laser-cut style decorations. Perfectly sized to house the Festive Sentiments dies it’s the perfect way to send your holiday messages in style!
Why not let your creativity go wild to create sweet gifts, table centrepieces home decor, brooches, hair accessories and more!
We can’t wait to see your makes with the Winter White Collection from Crafter’s Companion! So, make sure you share your project photos with us on Facebook UK, Facebook USA, Twitter, Instagram UK, Instagram US, Pinterest UK or Pinterest US using the hashtag #crafterscompanion.