How to craft the cutest cards with the Gemini Mini
It only takes a few simple steps to create something really special with the Gemini Mini!
Whether you fancy crafting cards for the first time, building a scrapbook page to remember a great day or decorating your world with crisp and colourful designs. This pint-sized powerhouse of creativity can do it all!
This super-simple guide to creating a card with the Gemini Mini is the perfect first step. Once you’ve die-cut your first card design, you’ll be coming up with creative cardmaking and craft ideas for every occasion!
And Lilly is here to take you through the process step-by-step. - as well as getting creative on Crafter’s TV, she also works behind the scenes at Crafter’s Companion!
1. Cut a piece of light pink card to measure 6” x 4”.
2. Arrange on the centre of your card blank, leaving a 1” space at both the top and bottom. Attach using the Glue Tape Pen
3. Time for some die cutting! Follow the instruction manual included with the Gemini Mini to cut out the Fairy from dark pink card.
4. Repeat the die cutting process to cut the With Love sentiment and heart from the Emoticons set from dark pink card. Cut a second heart from gold glitter card.
5. Arrange on your card front until you’re happy with the layout. Attach using the glue tape pen
6. Your card is ready to send! Why not experiment with different card colours, patterned paper and Gemini Mini Dies to create your own unique design?
We can’t wait to see your finished makes! So, don’t forget to show us your Gemini machine creations on Facebook UK, Facebook USA, Twitter, Instagram UK, Instagram US, Pinterest UK or Pinterest US using the hashtag #crafterscompanion