How to make a beautiful Christmas gift bow with Violet Studio
- Read time: 1 minute
- Written by: Crafters
Make your presents stand out under the tree with the most sumptuous and elaborate gift bow! This dimensional and layered bow is made from paper strips, so you can create it in any colour or pattern you like.
And we’ve created step-by-step instructions so even if you’ve never crafted before you can make your own stunning gift bow.
You will need:
- 12″ x 12″ Paper Pad – we used the Violet Studio Home for Christmas pad
- Glue or stapler
- Divide the paper into 6 equal strips and cut out
- Fold each end of the strip to meet in the middle and glue down. Repeat for all 6 strips.
- Stick the folded strips on top of each other as shown in the image here. Make sure you only glue in the middle.
- Repeat the previous step to add as many paper strips as you like – use your creativity to arrange it in your own style.
And voila! You have a hand-made bow that’s sure to give every gift a real wow-factor!