How to create a foiled message with glue pens
- Read time: 1 minute
- Written by: Crafter's Companion
Make your message shine bright with a super simple craft that can transform your papercraft projects in seconds!
With just a couple of products including gilding flakes and a glue pen, you can create a gorgeous foiled sentiment or design that stands out from the crowd!
Follow our tutorial below to get started.
You will need:
Black Multi-Purpose Card
A small sponge
Creating your message:
- Take your black multi-purpose card or card of choice and lay this flat
- Using a glue pen with your nib of choice, simply write your message or draw a picture. It’s entirely up to you!
- Grab some gilding flakes and with your fingers, dab these onto the glue message or picture that you designed before. This may look messy, but don’t worry!
- Give the glue a moment to dry then take your small sponge and simply wipe away the additional flakes, leaving your perfectly foiled message behind!
This is such a simple, yet effective craft that can be created in seconds! Use it on occasional cards, home decor and more!