Craft a Christmas decoration to hang on your tree with Violet Studio
- Read time: 1 minute
- Written by: Crafters
Deck the halls and trim the tree with extra special decorations by making your own! Whether you’re an experienced maker or fancy trying Christmas crafts for the first time, with the Violet Studio Home for Christmas Collection it’s so easy to create fun and unique decorations.
Just follow our step-by-step instructions to craft your own Christmas decoration ready to hang on your Christmas tree.
You will need:
- From the Violet Studio Home for Christmas collection
- Cut a piece of paper to match the size of your chosen frame design
- Attach glue to the underside of the frame edges and stick onto your paper piece
- Choose a topper to layer onto your decoration, arrange and stick down using glue
- Cut a length of twine or ribbon, form a loop and stick to the back of your decoration – ready to hang up!
Each pack of Violet Studio Home for Christmas Frames includes 8 frames, so you can have fun playing with different patterned papers and toppers! And why not add even more festive fun with fluffy pom-poms, sparkling adhesive gems and sweet ribbon bows?